December 2012 Moms

hormonal mess =/

*sigh* I haven't had many problems this pregnancy with wacky hormones/emotions, but these past few days have been terrible! It's like my poor hubby can't do anything right(everything has been ticking me off and I KNOW its not his fault). I hope this passes soon so I can get back to being happy again.
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary photo 09a19b84-ff26-4a5d-8334-d53d5b67861d_zps1875aa4a.jpg photo 23150a8a-e416-48cd-ac19-ec0eeb7aaac0_zpsf9de68c0.jpg

Re: hormonal mess =/

• i know the feeling. everything my DH does seems to make me mad, even the way he eats! little things he does makes me cry. well, what am i saying? EVERYTHING makes me cry! don't worry. it'll hopefully pass. some days are better for me than others, and my DH has now learned how to make me feel better :)
    Damon & Alaric Icon Pictures, Images and PhotosCute icon Pictures, Images and PhotosDaisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel the same too.  We practice the breathing technique everyday and I feel that it's not good enough.  The closer I'm to delivery which is 12 days from now, the more nervous I feel.  I just told dh how I felt before going to bed.  I guess I had an emotional breake down.  I just have a lot of things not finished yet.  And we both are first time parents and our families are not closeby.  I know everything will be alright afterall.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • This has happened to me sometimes.  And while it is happening I usually know I am being irrational or whatever and I still can't stop it.  Stupid hormones!!
  • I've had days lately where I've wanted to punch DH. I've also had days where I'm like "WHY am I having another one?" And then I've had days where I've cried because I couldn't decide what to eat. Fun!

To quote Knocked up: "Fck you, HORMONES. You are a crazy btch, HORMONES!"

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I haven't been too bad either, but this last week or so has been awful. Crying all the time, getting so angry! I was sitting on the couch last night having an emotion break down over a bloody nose because I had never had one before and my fiance gets home and thinks the worst because I am bawling my eyes out with a bloody nose... I will not miss these emotions!!
  • i'm right there with the rest of you ladies. I talk to my husband a little throughout the day when were both at work and I am excited. Then he gets home and I act like I want nothing to do with him. Poor guy. And this morning you would swear someone really hurt my feelings with how sad i've been. But really I ate all of my powdered donuts and I just want more. :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My hormones have been out of control for the past few weeks. Unfortunatly, it's all directed at my DH and my family. I know that I am acting irrational most of the time and I hate it. I can't wait till I can process my emotions like a regular person again. I think that it will also help greatly when I can have a glass of wine as well.

• All my crap is aimed at my bosses... I am great with him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"