September 2011 Moms

What is the deal?

Bo got less candy this year at 13 months than he did at 5.5 weeks! We Trick-or-treated to family and close friends...what gives?

OH! I have to say! the police were amazing this Halloween! We saw at least 15 police cars around our neighborhood...things are starting to look up!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: What is the deal?

• Maybe people knew it was for you last time, and not so sure this time...

Our police stopped us and gave the kids popcorn and us a dry erase board.  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Well, we didn't go ToTing last year with DS but this year we did and he got a boat load of candy considering we only went to about 5 houses. It was rainy,cold,windy, and just pooey. We had to take him because the pumpkin festival we were going to go to this weekend got cancelled due to the weather. People gave him so much candy because we were the only crazy people out there ToTing. Seriously, only two people came to our door tonight. Sad

I'm so glad the police really stepped up for your neighborhood. Every time I hear about Jessica, I think of you and say a little prayer for her family, you, and your community.

• Loading the player...
  • imagetartertots9725:

I'm so glad the police really stepped up for your neighborhood. Every time I hear about Jessica, I think of you and say a little prayer for her family, you, and your community.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew I liked you for a reason Wink

So happy you guys made out in the candy department!! Lucky!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"