September 2012 Moms
Options

Daycare Moms Question

The past couple days my 8 week old son has been so tired after daycare. Monday we let him sleep but after his last bottle at 930 he was wide awake. He is also very hard to wake and keep up. Anyone else experience this? How can I keep him awake in order for him to go to bed at bedtime and sleep at night? TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daycare Moms Question

• Options
    I answered you on 0 to 3. He's 8 weeks old, he's going to sleep when he needs to.
  • Options
    So do you think we should just let him sleep? I feel bad waking him but if I dont then we are in for a long night and both of us are back to work.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you wake him you could be dealing with a long night of an overtired baby.
  • Options
    I never wake a sleeping baby. James always fell asleep on the way home from daycare as an infant. I would leave him in his carseat until he woke up. How are you doing the 9:30 feeding? If you are wanting him to go right back to sleep, do it in a quiet dark room. Or try a dream feed at 9.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Something you can try is having the daycare put him down for a late nap before you pick him up. If they can start that routine he will be less tired when he gets home. We did this with DD and it worked most of the time,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"