July 2013 Moms
Options

FTM here.

Hi ladies. Just got my BFP tonight. Was only my very first cycle trying so I'm really quite shocked that it even happened so soon. I didn't want to post in the TTGP forum as I've only been trying a month and haven't gotten a chance to know any of them very well. Doesn't really feel real to me yet and I'm thinking it probably won't until I hear a heartbeat. 

But I have always wanted to be a mom more than anything so I am so incredibly elated right now.

I'm 27. My husband is 28. We just got married at the end of September and immediately started TTC. I work full time right now in an office environment but plan on being a stay at home mom when the time comes and my husband works from home. He's a paid computer nerd. ^_^ He has a son from his first marriage who is almost 5. We are so happy to be adding to our family and giving his son a little brother or sister. Boys run in his family hardcore so I've kinda resigned myself to probably being surrounded by boys one day but truly I just want a happy and healthy child more than anything. 

I charted (for all of one month), used OPKs, and had sex at -2, -1, O, +1, +2. No weird symptoms right now. The only thing that made me wonder was last Sat/Sun I was nausea kinda randomly throughout the day.  

I look forward to getting to know some of you ladies. Seems like we have a LOT of babies due in July. :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FTM here.

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers Photobucket
  • Options

imageMeganNN12:
    I'm a first time mom too! We also were only trying for one month. I am soooo AMAZED it happened so soon. I am happy it did though!!!! I am 27, will be 28 when I deliver and DH is 31.

Oh we have a lot in common then! :) I think my estimated due date is July 10th.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Mine happened like that too! We tried just once, for the first time, and wallah! BFP :D

Congrats to you!

My due date is July 6th 

• Options
    Congrats and Welcome!!
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    I also am a first time mom. I had a m/c at 7 weeks back in the beginning of August. Then, on our first month TTC I ended up over here! My due date is July 6th, Welcome! :)
    BFP #1 7/15/2012
    Natural Miscarriage 8/4/2012 at 7 weeks
    BFP #2 10/26/12 - Baby Jack - Due 7/6/13 - Born 6/7/13
    (born prematurely at 35w 6d, perfectly healthy with no NICU time needed)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations!
    Sunshine_zps3fcf529f
    BFP #1 on 8/11/12 | natural m/c at 5 weeks
    BFP #2 on 10/20/12 | due 6/28/13 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!  Yay for July babies :)
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • Options
    We just got married in July. We started trying Oct 1st...BFP October 21st! Welcome and congrats!
    m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your recent wedding and your BFP!!!
    photo 3dcc1df8-8755-401b-b56e-15712e9fb0c0_zps92b14273.jpg
    Matteo 08/02/2011 Cruz 06/19/2013

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #1 5/07/11, DS 01/19/12
    BFP #2 08/09/12, M/C 08/10/12
    BFP #3 10/30/12, EDD 07/11/12...please stick!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your BFP!
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! I am a FTM too, and we got our BFP first month trying. EDD July 10! I'm still a bit in shock.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"