October 2012 Moms

Only 7 more days...

Had my 40 week appointment today and we officially set our induction date for next Wednesday. I'm really hoping that LO comes before then but at least now I have a definite date to go by. Hoping it makes this final week tolerable. Sad I won't be an October mama like the rest of you. However, I'm not going anywhere. :) 

Today's appointment was also a downer because since last week, I'm still not dilating. Grr. I really hope my body starts doing what it's supposed to.

Happy Halloween! :)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Only 7 more days...

• Sorry that you had a rough day.  Just remember that regardless of how or when baby gets here, the important thing is that he/she is healthy.  And definitely do stick around here even if you are technically a Nov. mama.  We'd still love to have you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• I'm not going anywhere either and I've came to the conclusion I'm not having a baby in the next 4 hours. It's definitely unfortunate. I wish we would have talked inductions dates at my 40 week appointment! I have to wait until Friday! WAHHHH. That's too far away.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • Loading the player...
  • At my 39 week appt I was completely closed. The day before my 40 week appt I went into labor. 3 to 4 hours into contractions, I get to the hospital and I was 3 to 4cm dilated. It can happen fast.

• I went from being completely closed to having my LO two days later.   And the labor went fast!   Hang in there mama - 7 days or less  :-) 

(ignore ticker - LO is 2 weeks old) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"