September 2012 Moms

When is bedtime?

What time does your LO go down for the night? How old are they? I feel like DD is late and I don't know how that's going to work when I go back to work!!

DD goes down between 1030 and 1130.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: When is bedtime?

• Between 9 and 10. I nurse on demand so it depends when she eats for the last time that night. 
    Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We try for 9 but it usually ends up being around 10:00/10:30. We are trying to figure out how to get her to go down earlier to prepare for when I head back to work. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sometime between 9-11 usually 9:30ish but she is stubborn and last night she was up past 11pm.

She is 6weeks and we formula feed on demand. 

Orginal September 2012 Mom
    #1 Alice born 9/12 born after 2 1/2 years on infertility
    #2 Loss 12/15
    Ttc #3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 10 is our bedtime. DS1 goes down at 9 and it usually takes about 30 minutes for our bedtime routine. I nurse DS2 around 9:30 and we all pass out at 10.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;</style>
  • Usually at around 8 pm, then I nurse her before I go to bed at 10 or 11.  She is 7.5 weeks.

BabyFruit Ticker

• DS is 7 weeks.  We shoot for 9pm but its been anywhere between 8:30 and 11 before.

• Sage is 3 weeks.   I try and put her down between 8 and 9.  She has been waking up at 2 to feed and get changed and then again for good at 6.  I think she has some kind of alarm or something.  She gets that from her dad btw.  

• depends...8-10...I really like trying to feed her at 9...so if her last feed was 7 I will wake her up at 9 and try and get her to eat...then go back down...
  • Dex goes to bed around 1030. Same pattern my other kids were on. As the months go by it would get earlier and earlier. Hang in there!
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • We just (as in yesterday) decided to start trying to get DS down between 8-9.  We started doing a warm bath and then lotion and swaddle and then final feeding in the dark in his nursery.  Last night he woke up at 12 to eat and then again at 4 and then 7-8 for the day.  I think we were keeping him up way too late before.

We would let him dictate the schedule and he was still waking up twice through the night.  This way we actually get some quiet at night. 

Then again, we are just on day two so we'll see how it goes.  So far so good tonight --- ate on one side and promptly fell asleep without much fight.

• We're bed sharing because DD won't sleep alone. I go to bed with her between 9-10, depending on what time I feed her.
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Between 9 and 10:30 pm. Last bottle is between 8:30/9:30 pm.

Wakes at 8/8:30 am.

12.5 weeks old (3 months on Monday).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"