June 2013 Moms

9 w ultrasound (woot!)

Ultrasound went great. Measuring right on (9 weeks, 1 day) with a heart rate of 170. Hooray!

Probably the worst picture ever, but whatever:

And my mom took this video for H since he couldn't be there (heart beat toward the end):

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)

Re: 9 w ultrasound (woot!)

• Awwwwah!!! Super cute!!! Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay!  That has to be such an amazing feeling.

I know every doctor is different- but I'll also be 9 weeks at my first appointment.  Can you tell me what they did at your appointment? 

image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Well I had my first appointment with the OB last week. Basically they did an internal exam (pap smear and all that fun stuff), he felt my belly, went over some basic things (what to expect at future appointments, etc) and then they scheduled my first ultrasound.

Now, if your doctor does ultrasounds in his office, he may send you over right away. But I have to go to a separate office for all of my ultrasounds, so I had to wait a week.

Good luck. :) 

• Yay!!! Congrats on a great u/s!!
    TTC:Off BCP December 2011. BFP #1 January 16, 2012; EDD September 12, 2012; m/c Feb,1 2012. BFP #2 June 6, 2012; EDD February 11, 2013; diagnosed with blighted ovum/had D&C July 12,2012. BFP #3 October 20, 2012; EDD June 29, 2013. BabyFruit Ticker Sunshine_zps3fcf529f
  • We are EDD buddies, I am 9 weeks 1 day today too!!!

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• Woohoo!
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Such a wonderful thing!!! :)
    Married 07.07.12
    BFP #1 EDD 06.04.13
    Beta #1: 20,560 @ 20DPO, Beta #2: 37,945 @ 22DPO
    U/S #1: 4w6d - too early to see baby, U/S #2: 6w2d - we saw the heartbeat!
    *So thankful to God for blessing us with this miracle*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Awesome! YAY!!!!!!

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Okay, what I wanted to say on BL but couldn't - OMG I literally started crying watching that! I haven't watched an u/s since my last one with J. I forgot how amazing it is, especially hearing that little thumpthumpthump. My u/s is tomorrow, and after seeing that it feels so much more real now. <3 congrats again! (oh and assuming all is well tomorrow, I will finally announce over there).
  • imageDumbledore:
    Okay, what I wanted to say on BL but couldn't - OMG I literally started crying watching that! I haven't watched an u/s since my last one with J. I forgot how amazing it is, especially hearing that little thumpthumpthump. My u/s is tomorrow, and after seeing that it feels so much more real now. <3 congrats again! (oh and assuming all is well tomorrow, I will finally announce over there).

Awww. :) You're so sweet! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Can't wait for you to have your own ultrasound! 

• YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i dont know where to post this but i saw that you said in green bay they have an ultrasound (gender determination) for $50. Could you please send me that information? we had our ultrasound today and they couldn't tell the sex of the baby. My insurance wont cover any more ultrasounds.

*edited by Mod* If you'd like to PM the poster that's fine but please don't post your e-mail especially when it has your real name in it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"