October 2012 Moms

How is your day going?

How is your day going?

Here's how mine is going... I had 2 kids crying, no I take that back, screaming at me for 3 hours. Both wanted to be held, cuddled, and rocked, Miles wanted to nurse nonstop for 2 hours. I have been peed on twice, pooped on once. Daron has rubbed shredded cheese and potato chips into the couch, splashed water all over the bathroom, and painted himself instead of the paper. He also slept for all of 30 minutes, which Miles screamed the entire time. This momma is exhausted today and so ready for DH to get home.
boots badgePhotobucket BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How is your day going?

• Sorry your having such a rough day. I cant even imagine having DD home with DS and I right now. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!
  • Z decided to only sleep in 5 to 10 min bouts from 3:30am to 12:30pm. Then she crashed and I had to wake her to feed her. I'm exhausted and of course she stayed awake for all of big sister's nap. This day night confusion is ridiculous! E was such a good sleeper. I desperately need DH to give me a break but alas that isn't going to happen. My dad is being an ss. He started insulting me at 4am because I didn't want the TV on while trying to get Z to sleep but had a music station on. I'm so tired of being told how crappy of a parent I am. I'm so done. Hoping to get everything submitted next week for the rental application. I need out of this flippin house!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Loading the player...
  • Aw, I'm sorry you're having such a rough day! Hopefully it'll get better soon.

Today is going slow. I just want it to be Friday already. I'm officially overdue today and I would give anything to have this baby already. We DTD last night and didn't have a single contraction. Decided to walk around a lot today and all I have to show for is swollen feet and a sore pelvis. I also had Jimmy Johns with EXTRAEXTRA hot peppers, but of course, all I got was heartburn and worse acid reflux then ever. *sigh* Friday is another NST so we'll see what it says then. I have a feeling I'm going to end up scheduling an induction. 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"