Severe round ligament pain? — The Bump
March 2013 Moms

Severe round ligament pain?

I'm use to RLP now, but last night it was worse than usual. The pain was bad enough that I couldn't walk and lasted about 10 minutes. This has happened a couple of times before. Has anyone else had a similar experience? 
BabyFetus Ticker image Anniversary FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family

Re: Severe round ligament pain?

• Yes, you're not alone. dflylover has a post this morning titled Round Ligament Pain, a couple of us replied there.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I think that I've been having some pretty severe RLP for the past two days.. today has been horrible! Anytime I get up from my desk, I hurt so bad! It's definitely a lot better when I'm sitting... I almost don't even feel it at all.

Does anyone know of anything you can do to help alleviate the pain (besides medicine)? 

• Loading the player...
  • I asked my midwife and she suggested a bath or applying heat
    BabyFetus Ticker image Anniversary FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family
  • I just learned that I was having this pain!!  I couldn't figure out what the sharp pain was when I stood up sometimes, I knew it wasn't cramping so I did some research . . . I've started getting up from any sitting or laying position slower, it seems to have helped a bit.  My husband will even say something if he sees me getting up too quickly.  So far I haven't taken anything for the pain when it comes, just slow deep breathing and waiting for it to pass.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards