January 2013 Moms
Options

Nausea???

Yesterday I had a wave of nausea, just like in the first trimester, but it quickly went away. Today I have felt sick all day... UGH. Please tell me (lie if you have to) that morning sickness cannot come back in 3rd trimester? I cant imagine going through that again.

Re: Nausea???

• Options
    I totally understand. My nausea came back too Sad  I don't know if full on morning sickness comes back, but I have heard third trimester can be like the first.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Hate to say it but....it deffinetely does.   Mine has come back already with this pregnancy where as with my other two it didn't until the last couple of weeks.  I've learned that eating smaller meals instead of large meals helps me a little.  Hang in there mama.....not that long to go.
    photo 521774ac-531f-42f9-9325-82efbf569d9f_zps25965887.jpg<photo b8da4dd1-ab31-4567-8e47-1eed1489f7ee_zps7c71559e.jpgbr>

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been feeling like I'm in the first tri again, too.  Glad to at least not be the only one.
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • Options
    It comes back for many ladies. I've been having nausea again. It's not as often or as intense as it was in first tri.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Mine has stayed consistently horrible (I'm still on three different meds to try and maintain it). I've heard it comes and goes- maybe yours will disappear again and stay that way!
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageJumpAroundBucky:
    Mine has stayed consistently horrible (I'm still on three different meds to try and maintain it). I've heard it comes and goes- maybe yours will disappear again and stay that way!

I can only hope and I hope yours finally subsides :/

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear that you're still on meds. I am one of the lucky HGer's that only has regular m/s now, and I am med-free!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"