Breastfeeding

AW: Made it a year with MSPI and going strong!!

I've been looking forward to writing this post since I decided to go to at least a year. Like everyone else, we had our share of struggles: oversupply, milk blisters, plugged ducts, trouble swallowing, and of course not being able to have any dairy for a year now!

At the beginning, I had absolutely no idea how people could possibly make it to a year and the idea of enjoying breastfeeding seemed like a myth. Now, I joke that it's the lazy woman's way to feed her child (who wants to bother with dirty outfit changes and food prep?) and I enjoy our quiet time together every day. We've been very fortunate in that LO has never had to have a sip of formula and I am crazy proud of myself that I was able to stick to the diet and have things go so well.

Thanks to everyone on this board (especially AmyG) for being there for me and the great advice during those difficult first few months!

BabyFetus Ticker
It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers

Re: AW: Made it a year with MSPI and going strong!!

• Congrats, from a fellow dairy [and soy and nut] free mama! I can't wait to post in Jan that we made it a year!

You should be very proud of your accomplishment!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Congrats! You should be proud!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay! It's an awesome feeling!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congratulations!  Way to go mama, what an accomplishment!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • CONGRATULATIONS! Way to go, momma!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"