Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Taggies?..?...?

I was thinking about buying a taggie blanket or animal. When do you think they grow out of these? Is it worth the money at this point now that my LO is 4 months?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Taggies?..?...?

• We quit the pacifier with DD1 around 5 months old, one night after getting rid of the paci, I heard a noise.. I went into her bedroom to find her sucking on the tag of a stuffed animal... I then bought a taggie blanket for her.. she is now 3 and she still uses it to sleep with.. So- for us- totally worth the money.

We are secretly hoping that dd2 ditches the paci and goes to a taggie instead.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know the answer, but DD is almost 10mo and still LOVES her Taggies.  I wish we had gotten them sooner.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • DD #1 is 2.5 and still loves her taggies...very attached.  DD # 2 is 5 months and adores hers as well.
  • What's the significance of the taggie products?
  • imageelainelbuck:
    I don't know the answer, but DD is almost 10mo and still LOVES her Taggies.  I wish we had gotten them sooner.

dd1 is 3 years old and her taggies blanket is her day care blanket.  she loves it! 

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"