December 2010 Moms

So msualum96 - how did it go?

Your first day back?

also, I know your SN is m.s.u.alum but I always read it as mausoleum... sorry 'bout that

image   image

Re: So msualum96 - how did it go?

• Butting in to laugh at myself. Every time I see her name I rack my brain trying to read it lol

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • LOL! I probably should have CAPITALIZED MSU, huh?  Wink

It went well, but probably not the best planning on my part to start on Halloween...I didn't get out until almost 5:30, so that was a bit of a bummer.  The kiddos have done well all week @ DC, but of course H decided to be fussy & not nap well for her today!  I was pretty tired by about 2, but that was par for the course during my pregnancy too!  LOL  It's good to be back, but it's going to take a while for us to get into a good routine I think.  Bonus today, we were on time to DC (even 5 minutes early, couldn't believe it!). I know every morning isn't going to go so smoothly but we'll adjust I hope!

Thanks for thinking of me!  Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I always read your sn right but then again I am a MI girl, lol 

I was wondering how your day went, glad to hear it went pretty well. Kudos for getting out of the house on time and to DC early.

imageimage
  • imageEMO-mamma:

Your first day back?

also, I know your SN is m.s.u.alum but I always read it as mausoleum... sorry 'bout that

That's a very halloweenie misread.

Glad you got to work on time today msualum!  I hope the rest of the week goes smoothly too.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"