Parenting

Cop uses taser gun on 10 year old...

Has this been discussed yet? https://www.salon.com/2012/10/31/cop_used_taser_gun_on_10_year_old_boy/

A New Mexico police officer used a Taser gun on a 10-year-old boy to demonstrate what cops do to people who don?t follow orders, according to a complaint heard by a Sante Fe court Tuesday.

Officer Chris Webb was attending ?career day? at Tularosa New Mexico Intermediate School when he sent 50,000 volts of electricity into the child?s chest on the playground. The young boy blacked out and has, according to his legal representative, been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder ever since; the officer faces a civil suit.

According to the complaint, Webb shot his Taser at the child (referred to only as ?R.D.?) after he said he did not want to join fellow classmates in cleaning the officer?s patrol car. Courthouse News reported:

?Defendant Webb responded by pointing his Taser at R.D. and saying, ?Let me show you what happens to people who do not listen to the police.??

Webb then shot ?two barbs into R.D.?s chest,? the complaint states. ?Both barbs penetrated the boy?s shirt, causing the device to deliver 50,000 volts into the boy?s body. ?Defendant Webb pulled the barbs out [of] the boy?s chest, causing scarring where the barbs had entered the boy?s skin that look like cigarette burns on the boy?s chest.

?The boy, who weighed less than 100 lbs., blacked out.?Instead of calling emergency medical personnel, Officer Webb pulled out the barbs and took the boy to the school principal?s office,? the complaint states.

Following the May 4 incident, Webb, who claims he accidentally discharged the Taser, was given only a three-day suspension.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cop uses taser gun on 10 year old...

• imageScout2005:
    WTAF?I mean...I'd have to be forcibly restrained if that were my child.nbsp;And damn right he's facing a civil suit. He should have been fired.nbsp;

I don't think of myself as a violent person, but I feel like if I saw this, even if I didn't know the kid, my complete and overwhelming instinct would be to tackle him.

image image
  • What a good way to get children to hate police.

• Loading the player...
  • Dude, that is effed. I would be suing the ever living hell out of people.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Jeezus!! From title I thought, "career day" whatever he asked for volunteer and it happened to be a kid... Whatever my brothers would've and did do stuff like that. But are you kidding!? That cops a dooosche bag!
  • imageScout2005:

WTAF?

I mean...I'd have to be forcibly restrained if that were my child. 

And damn right he's facing a civil suit. He should have been fired. 

All of this.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 3 day suspension?

ARE YOU F'UCKING KIDDING ME?

• He deserves to be tased repeatedly in his gonads. Seriously, what the f'uck.
  • imagechapski:
    Jeezus!! From title I thought, "career day" whatever he asked for volunteer and it happened to be a kid... Whatever my brothers would've and did do stuff like that. But are you kidding!? That cops a dooosche bag!

I was thinking the same thing.  WTAF?!?!!

image'>image

• This cop should be fired,sued, imprisoned and pissed on. WTF? As a teacher, I can't imagine this. How is he not being held to the same standard as any other authority figure whose job is to protect people?  

I also think we need much more vigorous psychological testing for potential police recruits. A lot of these people are psychopathic bullies and should be weeded out, not given guns and tasers. Fuuuuuck. 

• imagekfrix13:
    imageScout2005:

WTAF?

I mean...I'd have to be forcibly restrained if that were my child. 

And damn right he's facing a civil suit. He should have been fired. 

All of this.

Yep. That poor child.

• Oh JFC what a flucking moron. Arrest the flucker for assaulting a child.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"