December 2012 Moms

Completion cpn

All of my showers are done. I have the 'big items", but there is still a fair amount of items I need. So I went to Target.com and added several versions of in store items so when I go to use my cpn I can compare and use it on the items I need and not be stuck with an item I don't really like in person. I even put a sleep mask for me on there. Heck if I can save a dollar here or there on that stuff why not? DH thinks I'm crazy for adding so much now. I consider it frugal ;)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage

Re: Completion cpn

• I think that's pretty typical - add away!
    Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • That's a brilliant idea!  I think I will do the same.  ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I plan on doing the same after my shower. I have both coupons already. The Amazon coupon will be the best one in all honesty. Since that one has all my bras and stuffs on it.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Not crazy! Normal! I'm planning on doing that after our shower! I may even start adding stuff now so that I don't forget later!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When do you usually get the completion coupon.  I just had my shower last weekend and I'm eager to get the remaining items we need.  We are registered at BRU.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I think I got my completion coupon from BRU last week so sometime between 34-35 weeks would be my guess.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageelishamurrell:
    When do you usually get the completion coupon.  I just had my shower last weekend and I'm eager to get the remaining items we need.  We are registered at BRU.

I just went to add more to my registry the other day, they said ususally 3-4 weeks before your due date. The woman at the store was super helpful, and gave me one in the store, and said they will email you one as well, so you get to use it twice. My cousin was able to do the same thing, because she scheduled a c-section for before her due date.  

• I see no problem with this - put everything on there!
    Jude Wayne - Born 4/23/10 Violet Patricia - Born 12/5/12 Breastfeeding, baby-wearing work-at-home mom of 2 living in Rockville, MD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"