Options

CPW - Baby Movement

[Poll]
dancing animated GIF
N14 November Siggy Challenge - Celebration
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: CPW - Baby Movement

• Options
    I still have a month to go, as I'm due November 28, so I'm not expecting this LO to slow down for a few weeks yet...
  • Options
    she decreased in movement maybe a week or two ago for maybe 2 days. that was it. then she's back to crazy!
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesnowflake91011:
    I've only noticed the decreased movement in the last 3 days or so.  Before that, he was ninja-like for much of the day and looked like he was trying to karate chop his way out of my uterus!  It was crazy to see him moving so much from the outside!

Same here, its just been this week I've noticed a decrease!  Last week in a meeting I had to hold my iPad in front of my belly because people kept commenting on it moving all around like crazy!  I feel better knowing others are experiencing the same thing, maybe our time is coming soon!!

dancing animated GIF
    N14 November Siggy Challenge - Celebration
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I was told to expect it to slow down, and I guess if we're being fair, his movement had definitely changed. But it isn't that it's less frequent so much as instead of kicks and munches, he digs appendages into me and leaves them there. Comfy in there, bud? Good for you. Now move, cuz that hurts.  Thanks. I'll push his knee out of my side, and he'll sick his butt out instead. Then a fist or and elbow or a foot or a shoulder. Then he'll headbutt my cervix. It feels awesome. I'll take those kicks and punches back any time, thanks. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Maybe I'm a "Special Snowflake" with this one, but I noticed that one day the baby will be kicking like crazy and the next I hardly feel him at all.  It's been like this for the past week or so.  Today is a "rest" day - I've felt him here and there with some little wiggles and he had the hiccups a short time ago, but yesterday he moved and kicked around quite a bit for the whole day!  I chose that he has slowed down because these "rest" days are a new thing.. 
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm due on Saturday and he's STILL moving like crazy, although he goes through periods of non movement and then something gets him going. I think he tires himself out with all the acrobatics and then conks out for a bit!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagejLeigh0709:
    Maybe I'm a "Special Snowflake" with this one, but I noticed that one day the baby will be kicking like crazy and the next I hardly feel him at all.  It's been like this for the past week or so.  Today is a "rest" day - I've felt him here and there with some little wiggles and he had the hiccups a short time ago, but yesterday he moved and kicked around quite a bit for the whole day!  I chose that he has slowed down because these "rest" days are a new thing.. 

I usually notice "rest days" for a couple of days each week and have for the past several weeks now. I really think he slows down when he's growing and then picks back up again Smile Like you, when he's slow I still feel little wiggles and hiccups here and there but it's not as frequent, constant, or enthusiastic as  it usually is.

Please pardon any typos -- I'm typically bumping from my phone
    V|V TSP V|V
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    * Lindsay Chase is going to be a big brother in August! *
  • Options
    No, she is like a tornado of arms and legs all the time. I'm thinking of enrolling her into a martial arts program when she gets out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"