August 2012 Moms

Woombie users..

Did you notice much of a difference between the original and the houdini? DD2 has been using the Kiddopotamus Swaddleme but she is now too big for them and I've decided to try the Woombie. I ordered a Winter Woombie and I've been thinking of also ordering another one and wondering if I should go with the original or the houdini? I'm trying to figure out if the original is close to the same as the SwaddleMe or if I need to get the houdini? I know the Winter one is a firm swaddle so I'm not worried about that one. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Woombie users..

• I was using the swaddlemes as well and recently switched to the woombie. I have the original woombie an it is definitely a less snug swaddle. I'm lucky that DS doesn't care. If your LO likes a tight swaddle, I would go with the Houdini.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have two winter Woombies and two summer Woombies. The summer ones are much stretchier. The fleece ones have almost no give. If your LO likes those, you should get another tight one. I haven't tried the Houdini, but it could be right for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"