3rd Trimester

question about when appointments go to bi-weely

when do appts. from from monthly to bi-weekly?

Re: question about when appointments go to bi-weely

• imagelucy460:
    28 weeks at my practice

Same here...and then the last four are once every week.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • I was 28 wks too, but I know people that didn't start them until 32 wks.
  • 30 weeks.

I think it's a tad confusing, because my apt. before that was a 28 week apt. but that was my 7th going into 8th month apt. My first actual bi-weekly apt was 2 weeks later when I hit 30 weeks. So I guess, you could say 28 weeks.

2/12: 100 mg Clomid + Bravelle last minute+ back to back IUI. BFN
    3/12 150mg Clomid + B2B IUI =BFP!! TWINS!
    Vanishing twin at week 6
    Tater-tot born January 3rd 2013

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • 32 weeks here. Weekly appts start after my 36 week appt.
    Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Every 4 weeks through week 28 then every 2 weeks through week 32 then I think I will go weekly. But I moved to weekly sooner because I am having twins. 
    Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • 28 weeks for my office too. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm 35 weeks and still going monthly. It's fine with me because my doctors office is over an hour away and does not allow kids even in the waiting room and I don't have many people that can watch my son during the day.
    Married 5/29/09
    DS 8/10/2010 8lbs 6oz
    DD 11/28/2012 8lbs 7oz
    It's a Girl! Due 2/5/2017
  • Start after 28 week appt, then we go every week starting at 36 weeks. 

• I went at 34 weeks and then dr told me he'd see me again at 37 weeks.  Then weekly after that. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    'Til He returns, or calls me home,
    Here in the power of Christ I stand.
  • At my OB's they start every 2 weeks at 28 weeks then weekly at 36
  • Started at 32 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemrsodonnell12:
    32 weeks here. Weekly appts start after my 36 week appt.

This is how they do them at my office as well.

Mommy to Evelyn Clare born 6/23/07, Ryan Hansen born 12/10/09, and Charlotte Nicole born 11/1/12
  • Is it bad I don't remember? lol. 32 weeks maybe. Every office seems to be a tad different. You will get the best answer from your dr.!

• 28w with my MW. Weekly visits start at 36w
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • imagemrsodonnell12:

Same here.

• 30 weeks at my practice.

Then at 36 weeks they start with weekly appts.

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageJenniatONU:

30 weeks.

I think it's a tad confusing, because my apt. before that was a 28 week apt. but that was my 7th going into 8th month apt. My first actual bi-weekly apt was 2 weeks later when I hit 30 weeks. So I guess, you could say 28 weeks.

Could you BE any more confusing? Sheesh, lady. ;)

At my practice, 28 weeks. 35/36 (depending on where your appointments fall) is when you start weeklies.  

EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • I'll start after 29 weeks since my next appointment falls within that timeframe.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • 28 weeks.  Then start weekly at 36 weeks.
  • imagemrsodonnell12:

ditto 

• i never had bi weekly ones.  It was always 4 weeks apart until now.  Now i am every week until baby comes :) good luck!
  • 32 weeks where I go, then the last 4 are every week.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mine already started.  At my 25 week appt she told me to schedule my next one for 27 weeks and that my appts will be every 2 weeks from now on until near the end when it goes to weekly.  Could be because the baby's measuring big though...

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Here is 28 weeks too, and weekly starting at 36. I've had a couple extra for problems, but always these scheduled ones too.
  • 32 weeks at my practice.
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • imageMrsP052909:
    I'm 35 weeks and still going monthly. It's fine with me because my doctors office is over an hour away and does not allow kids even in the waiting room and I don't have many people that can watch my son during the day.

Daggone.  I'd never be able to go to that doc.

• 28 weeks for biweekly and 36 starts weekly.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 32 weeks for biweekly. I never go weekly unless I'm passed due.
  • I will be 30 weeks next week when I go to my next appt and then he said it's bi weekly after that and then 36 weeks its every week until our c/s.  I think every dr is different with every patient.  This is number 3 and I live so far away from the office I think he takes pitty on me driving up :)  
    Pregnancy Ticker image image image
  • at my practice I start going every other week once I hit 32 weeks.
  • As long as everything is going well...30 weeks here.
  • Seems like most dr's start at 28 weeks. For myself though, I went at 30 weeks, then 33, next appointment is at 36 and then I will be weekly. So, I never did the 2 week interval and instead did 3 weeks.
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• At 28 weeks I went from monthly to every 3 weeks.  Then at 31 weeks, I'll go every 2 weeks.  At 35 weeks - weekly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"