July 2012 Moms

evacuation update continued

well girls, it's not good. we do not know much yet but we know that our front porch was ripped off. they are knocking down a whole row of houses by us. 1 house completely washed away that is about 5 houses down. they won't even let us down there to see the damage. I heard from a neighbor that our house is still standing but they need to have somebody to assess to make sure that it secure and won't cave in.

this is unreal. I just want our house back, the nursery that we built, and all of our pictures, etc.

I don't even know what we would do at this point. could we even sell our house in a disaster area? what happens to all the money that we owe on our mortgage ? I am so lost.

I am hoping that we only need to do repairs . please send your thoughts and prayers to us.

image image
                  Ayden & Sydney

Re: evacuation update continued

• Oh my god.  Thank god you are your family are alive and well, the other stuff doesn't matter.  But, I am totally aware of how much it sucks and am so sorry you have to deal with this. Definitely sending thoughts and prayers.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That is tough! I cant even imagine. T&P's for you.

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Loading the player...
  • t&p your way!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG. I can't imagine how tough it must be on you and your little ones! Hope your house just needs repairs and insurance company will cover them all. T&P your way.

• Thank you ladies. I still have no electricity so internet access and posting will be limited.

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• You and your family definitely have my thoughts and prayers. If you have insurance (renter's or homeowner's) they should have some answers for you regarding repairs and your mortgage and whatnot... I'm hoping that things aren't as bad off as others in your area. Hang in there!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Ugh I have been thinking of you G. I am so sorry this is happening to you guys. Lots of T's and P's your way.

• How terrible! Most importantly you are all safe!!! Try to focus on that right now.

Praying for you and everyone in your area.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been wondering how you guys were doing. I'm SO sorry to hear the devastating news about your neighborhood! Thank goodness though that you are all ok and that your house is still standing. How awful about the house that washed away :( Sending lots of T & P your way and hugs too! I'm so sorry you guys are going through this. Keep us posted
  • Yikes! I'm so sorry! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated.
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • I am so sorry you're dealing with this, I can imagine the worry and stress you feel. Thankfully you and your LOs are safe!!
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh my!  Alsolutely will be keeping you in my thoughts!  
  • Wow. Ts and Ps!!!
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Sending you T&P's! I hope you guys can get to your house soon. Glad to hear that you and your LO's are okay. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Hugs to you and your family.  I will keep you in my prayers.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I am so sorry! t P headed your way. Hope house is repairable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • <3 thinking of your family <3
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Many, Many T & P's! I hope I hope everything inside your home is safe!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"