August 2011 Moms

Halloween GTKY

1. Name your favorite scary movie.

2. Name your most memorable halloween costume as a kid.

3. Name three of your favorite halloween candies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Halloween GTKY

• 1. Name your favorite scary movie.

The Strangers 

I can't think of ONE.  I don't remember a single Halloween costume. 

candy corn, almond joy and twix
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • 1. Christine- the one with the crazy car that goes bonkers on it's own

2. I was Cruella De'Ville and my brother and cousin were Dalmatians.  I even walked them around on leashes all night

3.  Take 5 (most people don't know what this is, but it is GOOD!), Twix, and Skittles

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Name your favorite scary movie. The Saw movies really creep me out.

2. Name your most memorable halloween costume as a kid. Miss America.

3. Name three of your favorite halloween candies. Twix, laffy taffy, and Starbust.

• I'm not really into scary movies - Can I go with The Toxic Avenger, simply because it was so awful it was actually good?

Most memorable Halloween Costume. It wasn't so much the costume as it was the makeup. My mom had bought makeup and on the back of the box were "ideas", and one of them was called "Bird of paradise". It essentially looked like rainbows around my eyes, but with GLITTER" I loved it so much I asked for that same makeup 3 years in a row.

Favourite Halloween candy. Hmmm... Kraft Caramels, Swedish Berries, and the Grandma's brand molasses taffy. YUM!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1.  I don't think I have a favorite.  The Ring scares the bejeezus out of me.

2.  I had so many.  My mom always made most of our costumes, and she was so innovative with putting them together.  But I think was the best was the year I was 7, my sister was 4, and my brother was 8 or 9 months old.  We were a spooky family - dad and I were vampires, mom and sis were witches, and my baby brother was dressed as a bat.  My dad carried carried my baby brother perched on his shoulder like a little pet the whole night while we went door to door.  It was so cute!

3.  Hmm....reeses pieces, mini reeses cups, candy corn, snickers, milky way...I rarely eat candy, so I make up for it at Halloween!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

The Shining

A witch. I remember it because it was SO windy, my hat blew away. Hahahaa!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Junior Mints and Snickers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1.  Saw Movies
    2.  I have two but I think that is because I have pictures of them  My first Halloween I was a clown, with a pointy hat and colored red nose.  And in first grade I was a witch.  My mother made tiny braids all over my hair the night before and took it out so I had crimped hair.  She painted my face white and black eye makeup.... I had black nails too!
    3.  Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kat and Snickers!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

I don't like scary movies. I like dumb movies that are supposed to be scary, like the ones the used to do on Mystery Science Theater. 

My aunt made me a pretty awesome tutu one year.

I love those creme pumpkins. I would eat an entire bag of them if I knew it wouldn't make me sick (or fat). That's about it for Halloween candy that's made specifically for Halloween. Favorite candy in general = Reese's and Snickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. Name your favorite scary movie- Nightmare on Elm Street

2. Name your most memorable halloween costume as a kid- I was Belle from Beauty and the beast and my costume was all hand made :-)

3. Name three of your favorite halloween candies - Reese's peanut butter cups, Milky Way and Pop Rocks :-D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageamywalt1684:

1. Name your favorite scary movie.

Does Hocus Pocus count? lol

Static Cling, I basically pinned socks to my clothes...it was cute.

Reeces, Kit Kat, Butterfinger...yum!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"