August 2012 Moms

STTN because of immunizations?

DD2 just got her 2 month needles yesterday morning and for the first time ever, she STTN. From 9pm to 8am. She usually sleeps that schedule with a feeding at 4am. I've heard of a lot of babies on the board sleeping quite a bit more after getting their needles so wondering if anyone's LO STTN because of them and then went back to their regular schedule?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: STTN because of immunizations?

• DS started solidly STTN about 4 days before he got his shots and it was anywhere from 7-9hours. The day he got his shots he slept 13 hours that night and he's been STTN for atleast 10-12 hours since. So now that I think about it he has been sleeping longer since. I thought he was just finally getting into a good sleep routine and didn't think that shots could have something to do with it. Now I am curious to see what others say.
  • It could be the shots. DS did the opposite. He was up at 12, 2, 3, 5, 6 and up for the day at 7:30. He was really sad even with Tylenol. But I had been anticipating lots of sleep because I'd heard others had that experience.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Loading the player...
  • My DD slept like a rock the day of and the day after getting her shots and then went back to her normal routine afterwards.
  • imageCaliVal:
    My DD slept like a rock the day of and the day after getting her shots and then went back to her normal routine afterwards.

Same here.  He slept for like 48 hours straight, then went back to normal.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"