December 2012 Moms

Babymoon

On the plane for Seattle and then heading on over to Tokyo for our last trip before baby.
Quick trip! Will be back Friday lol
Lilypie Maternity tickers
DD#1 December '12
DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
Married 07/09

Re: Babymoon

• I should add that DH works for an airline and flying far for a short period of time isn't uncommon
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Have a great time! I was trying to fly from Dallas to San Antonio next week super short flight! but they won't let me because I'll be 35 weeks and I sure don't want to drive that far this far along. I guess I missed my chance for one last get away :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome - enjoy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lucky you! Have a great time! :)

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLGalipp19:
    Have a great time! I was trying to fly from Dallas to San Antonio next week super short flight! but they won't let me because I'll be 35 weeks and I sure don't want to drive that far this far along. I guess I missed my chance for one last get away :

i don't know who "they" is, but if it is an airline, I know delta has no restriction for pregnant women. They just don't offer refunds. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image18Emily:

imageLGalipp19:
    Have a great time! I was trying to fly from Dallas to San Antonio next week super short flight! but they won't let me because I'll be 35 weeks and I sure don't want to drive that far this far along. I guess I missed my chance for one last get away :

i don't know who "they" is, but if it is an airline, I know delta has no restriction for pregnant women. They just don't offer refunds. 

My doctor told me that's the airline policy. I didnt research it further. I'm too nervous to go anyways this late but that is good to know about Delta!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was under the impression that most airlines do have a policy about how many weeks you can be on a flight. It's not about refunds or reschedules, but about going into labor while in their care. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH and I went to Dallas for the weekend and I was so pooped I couldn't handle him touching me.  He tried to rub my back and I was just like, ouch, no.. So it's fair to say we passed our chance at any sort of babymoon lol.

Okay, and Tokyo sounds amazing! I would love to go one day. Have fun!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks everyone! I'm sure I'll be wiped out soon lol.
    As for the airlines, each one has their own rules. United will let you fly up until your in your 8th month and if I remember right any flying after that needs a drs note.
    I just read a whole article on babycenter and there are a lot of differences from airline to airline. One would let you fly if you were TWO months away from due!! And some even said that you had to have a drs note AND you'd have to get checked out by one of their medical staff before boarding...nuts.

I already told DH that if any gate agent asks I'm due 12012 just in case. I know I'm perfectly healthy and my dr has no issues with me flying. She even said that really it's just the airline doesn't want you goin into labor on the plane.
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Great, sorry to hear you'll be getting our crappy Seattle rain. Hope you and DH have fun in my hometown.
    imageimageimage
    weddingcountdown.com Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"