3rd Trimester

What do I do? :[

I know Ive been posting a lot lately sorry. But im being kept awake by what feels like what I would imagine is contractions from the way Ive heard them described. Im in so much pain! And its definately radiating from my back. The problem is they arent consistent and dont last long. I posted earlier that i would see blood when i wiped but that went away. Now Im just frustrated because all I want to do is get some rest and I cant afford to go in for false labor because im 45 minutes away from hospital :/ What does all of this sound like, should I just stick it out for now? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What do I do? :[

• Here are some things you can do to either get them to stop, relax you, or progress further: Walk, sit on a birthing ball, take a shower, take a bath, drink lots of water.

If these do not stop your contractions, but make them worse. Then go to the hospital. Better safe then sorry. GL!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Stick it out, time them and then make the decision. Eat a little something (an apple or a PB&J) and drinking ice water and lying on your side. I know you must be tired, but try and stay awake for a few hours (no more than 3, if you have to work in the AM) to time them.

V|V TSP V|V
  • Loading the player...
  • Im having the same problem. Been up since 3am with intermittent contractions but very sporadic in timing, Ugh. Mega painful though, just like my brutal menstrual cramps. Im going to wait it out and see.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sounds like it's been going on long enough that you should call the doctor!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"