August 2012 Moms

Baby Wide Awake @ 1:00 a.m

I put my LO down for bed at 9:30 and she woke up at 11:30 for a feed and now it's 1:00 a.m. and she;s wide awake as if she's up for the day....help!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby Wide Awake @ 1:00 a.m

• Could she be having a growth spurt? I would keep things quiet and try not to stimulate her. Hopefully she'll go back to sleep soon! This is the 2nd night DD has been up every hour from 7-1am to eat, and then every 2-3 hours from 1-9am...I just roll with it!
  • imagevaleriej6:
    Could she be having a growth spurt? I would keep things quiet and try not to stimulate her. Hopefully she'll go back to sleep soon! This is the 2nd night DD has been up every hour from 7-1am to eat, and then every 2-3 hours from 1-9am...I just roll with it!

She may be having a growth spurt being 12 weeks old but I've tried feeding her/giving her a pacifier...all she does is fuss and fidget and cry. Her normal schedule is up every 2 hours all night long so she's typically not the best sleeper but right now she just seems to be awake and not really need anything but doesn't want to be in her crib. 

• Loading the player...
  • I don't have any advice, I just wanted to say that the picture in your sig is SO cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedavenh76:
    I don't have any advice, I just wanted to say that the picture in your sig is SO cute!

Haha thank you so much! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"