2nd Trimester

A post about nipples.

Okay it's time to talk about nipples. Soooo I dont know what to think, I am 16 weeks and my nipples are not really any darker. Sometimes i feel like they are and sometimes i feel like they look normal? It seems like somedays my boobs seems bigger than other days. Is anybody else experiencing fluctuating boobs? haha I know its probably silly to be concerned about but I just want to make sure everything is okay, so whats up with your nipples ladies?

Re: A post about nipples.

• I'm not sure that this will help you, but i'm 17 weeks and it seems that the only thing on me that HAS grown are my boobs!! in the past 3 months my stomach has expanded a little and my boobs have grown 2+ cup sizes. ((they went from a full C to an overflowing DD)). My nipples are growing slightly but more than anything they are EXTREMELY sensitive, almost to the point of hurting sometimes! 

• Nothing at all changed about my nipples with DS. He was fine; we bfed for 16 months.

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine didn't get darker or larger for a while and they have barely changed still. They are bigger, and more swollen and painful but I was a DD before that. 

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Mine are definitely sticking out more, they are not any darker than before.  They have grown to an "F" cup and honestly in another month I may even need to go up another cup size.  Some days they are definitely more sensitive than others but for the most my SO can touch them without me wincing in pain.
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • Mine stick out more, and are overall more sore -- boobs, nipples, everything.  I don't think they are any darker.  I went from a 42DD (pre-pregnancy) to a 42H.  NOT HAPPY.  DH loves it.  I hate it.  H = horrible.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I just came here to give the title a Yes

My nipples aren't doing anything cool right now.

• Mine have not changed at all, they are more sensitive tho. TMI but I went outside in the cold and they got so hard it was super painful, I was in tears and I couldn't get them to go away for like 15 mins.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Min never changed at all with DS. Well, they got sore, itchy and flakey but that's about it.
  • imagesynchrosally:
    Min never changed at all with DS. Well, they got sore, itchy and flakey but that's about it.

Sounds like mine! Good to know there is SOMEONE out there going through the same thing. lol

• My nipples are definitely way bigger, but my boobs aren't.  I haven't had almost any tenderness in my boobs.  Some days they look big and firm and other days they seem soft and almost back to normal.
    imageimage
    Me: 35 DH: 30 TTC since 1/2010 DX: 6/15/2011: MFI IVF with ICSI

IVF #1: Sept 2011: Beta 10/10- BFP!! 1st u/s 10/31/11 1 blighted ovum, 1 embryo 2nd u/s 11/14/11 stopped growing, no h/b D/C 11/17/11

IVF #2: FET 5/4/12 : Beta 5/16/12 BFN

IVF #3: ET 7/6/12 : 7/18 Beta #1 BFP at 246, 7/20 Beta #2 at 713, 7/27 Beta #3 at 9068. 1st u/s 8/7 with one lovely hb.
    Mabel is here! 2/17/13!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • My nipples and boobs haven't changed at all. However, they have begun leaking. Yay.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Mine nipples didn't change with my first, my boobs grew a size while pregnant and another whole size after - I BF for 1 yr. WIth this one my boobs are still growing (I feel like I have to buy a new bra every week!) and my nipples are larger and darker! Everything your body is doing is normal for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  this made me laugh real hard and even pee a little, thanks
  • imagechelsea13elyse:
     this made me laugh real hard and even pee a little, thanks

oops it didn't work but i specifically meant the post that said i came here to give a thumbs up cause of the title.. my nipples aren't doing anything cool right now 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"