3rd Trimester

Upper back pain?

I've obviously heard a lot about lower back pain throughout and near the end of the third trimester before labor but am having pretty severe upper back pain.

Anyone had this / heard of this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Upper back pain?

• I've had it my whole pregnancy
  • imageAmieV3:
    I've had it my whole pregnancy

Same here its like on the left side right smack dead in the middle...and nothing seems to help.  

• Loading the player...
  • My middle/upper back has hurt worse that my lower back. Though, that may have something to do with the fact that I have a short torso and baby's been riding high. 

SUUUUUCKS.  

EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • I had it for a while on the right side. Probably just from carrying the weight differently, etc. I used a heating pad on low, took a Tylenol, and relaxed :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Supportive brazzier, heating pad, and naps. That's all I can suggest. Nothing else has yet to make a dent in this pain for me. I definately notice it more after I've had to sleep sitting up because of my heartburn or after working on my feet several days in a row.
  • I definitely get upper back pain from straining that area, whether it be the way I'm sitting, cleaning, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"