Multiples

your twins names or names to be

Hey ladies. Just for fun what are your babies names or names to,be.
I have twin girls they are now 13mnths. I've name them
Alaina Adama
Ariel Salema
You can state your inputs as well..

Re: your twins names or names to be

• Fun! My girl's names will be 

Abigail Joy and Charlotte Grace

Abby and Charli :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If boys, Bennett Michael and Brady Dennis

If girl, Elena Marie and Eva Reese

if B/G  Bennett Jared and Elena Reese 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine are Damien and Jace.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Logan Henry and parker owen
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aubrey Elizabeth and Avery Melissa. Both mn's are after their great grandmothers.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Our twins are named Benjamin Michael (Ben) and Emily Katherine (Emmie Kate).  We were team green, so we had 4 names total picked out.  Benjamin was always our first pick for a boy, but we also considered Alexander Charles.  If we had had 2 girls they would've been Emily Grace (Emmie Grace) and Katherine Elizabeth (Katie Beth). 
  • Mine will be Lily Elizabeth and Camden Stephen.  Stephen is a family name on DH's side.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker DD#1 3/04 *TTC #2 since 6/2010 EDD 1/30/13 changed to 2/4/13 we are having boy/girl twins!
  • My babies are Anna Sophia Rose and Fiona Elizabeth Kaye. My oldest DD is Lydia Nelle Marie. One first name, two middle names each.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • My boys are Jackson Gene (dads middle name)  and Ryder Alexander (my bf middle name. 
  • images0ulchicken:
    Aubrey Elizabeth and Avery Melissa. Both mn's are after their great grandmothers.

Aubrey and Avery are so similar, how do you ever get them right?  My boys names are not that similar and I still call them the wrong name every time....the other day I even called one of them my husband's name!  You may just have more remaining brain cells than I do though.

For boys we like Harrison and Ian (this week anyway) and for girls Megan and Molly (again, I feel like I will never get them right).  One of each probably Harrison and Molly, but we have a lot of time still and are fickle so who knows what we'll end up with. 

ETA: just re-read and saw that you are still pregnant.  See what I mean about the brain cells thing?   

• The boys are August (Gus) Jack and Arthur (Archie) Joseph,
  • Anna Joy and Michael William.  

We have done middle names that are family names for all 4 of our kiddos.  Joy is also my and my mom's middle name.  William is my father in law's middle name.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Eden Bryar, and Olivia Beth, are my twins.

• Miles Paul and Stella Ruth. Middles names are after my grandparents.
  • I think we have finally decided!

Olivia Lynn and Evelyn Evie Marie

Both middle names are after our moms.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • My boy/ girl twins are:

Dexter William 

Lennox Joyce 

both middle names are after family.  

TTC Since Jan. 2011
    July 2011: Clomid 50mg- No ovulation
    Sept 2011: Clomid 100mg- No ovulation
    Nov 2011: Clomid 150mg- No ovulation
    Jan-Feb 2012: 150mg Clomid and 5 mg Femara w/ Orvidrel Shot- Ovulation!!
    Feb 2012: IUI #1- BFP
    Beta #1: 206
    Beta #2: 2496
    Feb 16: TWINS!!!
    June 13: Found out genders... Boy/Girl (Team Green)

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/acc1h5.jpg[/IMG]
  • Our girls will be Emerson Lily (Emmy) and Ellis Willow (Ellie).  If they were boys they would have still been Emerson & Ellis just Emerson Reed and Ellis Reese. And if they were boy/girl they would have been Emerson Lily and Ellis Reed.

We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz

• My daughter is Vivian Amelia Lou. After her near death experience at birth her first name was changed to Vivian from Amelia because it means alive. I am a descendant of Amelia Erhart and the Lou was thrown in there partially because we didn't want her initials to be VAG but also as a tribute to Lou Reed.

My son is Samuel Victor. Samuel after Mark Twain's real name and Victor as a tribute to my husbands grandfather who died when the babies were 3 days old. 

• My girls are Savannah Lee &  Scarlett Belle... They were a surprise present (that we were planning trying for) I received while on our 7 year anniversary in Savannah ,Ga. Little did I know at my 1st appointment it would be twins, ha! So Savannah received my middle name, Lee and Scarlett is from Gone with the Wind which was filmed in Savannah and Atlanta (where I was born) and Belle is because shes our little southern belle :) Hopefully thats not tmi or too confusing haha
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lucille Katherine (Lucy Kate) & Elizabeth Ann 
  • Ours are Max Aquinas and Miles Andrew. Our girls are Anna Lucille (Lucy), Molly Rose and Claire Faustina.
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Juliet Rose and Ameila Grace
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Our oldest is Xavier James, middle name after my husband's dad. Twins are Xander Dennis, middle name after my dad. Lilly MaryEllen, after my husband's mom who died the year before we met.
  • These girls will be Audrey Grace and Lydia Louise. I wanted them to each have a first name that I loved, tradition but not top 25 and with no easily recognizable nickname. Their middle names are after my grandmothers Helen Grace and Emma Louise who both went by their middle names. 

Other options were:

B/B = Patrick Ryan and William Daniel
    B/G = Patrick William and Eloise Grace 

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Tycho Guy and Hayden Guy......I love reading everyone's names!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 21C
  • Allison Jeanette and Vanessa Rose
  • George Robert and Grant Samuel.

All but Grant are family names.
    MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1 April 2011 - Cancelled
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
    IVF 2 October 2011 - BFP!
    *Identical Twin Boys born June 2012*
    Here we go again...IVF 3 is underway!
  • Alexa Catherine and Logan James. Vietnamese names will be decided after they are born. 
    imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Julie Anne and Kaylin Jewell. The middle names are family names. I picked Julie because I had a very talented and beautiful piano teacher named Julie and I've always loved that name. H chose Kaylin because he loves Kaylee Cuoco from Big Bang Theory. Haha!

• Love reading all your names trying to gain some inspiration! I have about 10 names I like and I just can't settle on 4 (2 fn and 2 mn). We know we are having girls and we want to name after (but not same as - more 1st letter as) 3 grandmothers - Fannie and Dorothy (x2). Ugh! This is way harder than I thought! I totally envy you all who are so decisive and/or settled :)
    Raising 2 amazing step-sons while ttc since 2006. Moved to adoption 11/2011 with one more IVF attempt to go...YEA! 2 healthy heartbeats May 2012! My girls have arrived! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My boys are John Elijah and Nicholas Cain.

John is named after his father, grandfather, great grandfather etc 10 generations.  His middle name is just a name my DH liked- he also liked that his intials would be JEB.  He wanted to call him that, but it just doesn't fit him- he is my John-John.  This was always the name we would have used.

Nicholas, well that was a tough name to pick out.  I made a list of names I liked and DH shot down those he didn't- we were left with Nicholas  or Christopher.  The middle name is my maiden name, since I thought my Dad needed a grandson named in his honor- and I was not passing on my Dad's first name which is very redneck.  So it was decided that Nicholas Cain sounded better than Christopher Cain. 

• Aubrey Olivia and Mason Paul
    Paul after DH dad, Olivia is after "Olivia Benson on Law and Order". 2 months on bedrest, we watched a LOT of Law and Order and loved the name. :
  • Noah Allen (both family names) and Elijah Henry
    imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Very different and unique names you ladies have :
  • imageeveram01:
    Noah Allen both family names and Elijah Henry

I love the name Noah omg soo beautiful
  • DS is Benjamin. 

The twins will be Oliver and Zoe. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Our babies will be Victoria Cate and Harrison Robert Hayden. Cate is a shortened version of my name and Robert Hayden is DH's middle names which are each of his grandfathers names. 

Thanks for sharing everyone. I love reading all the beautiful names! 

First U/S 06/27/12 TWINS!!
  • James Christian and Thomas William. Their first names are their grandfather's names.
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm 31 weeks, our twin boys will be:

Hayden Erik and Liam Robert.

ETA - Hayden is a family name - DH's grandmothers maiden name and both MN's are their dad's names. I just really really liked Liam from week 12 on and couldn't get it out of my head.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"