Trouble TTC

Thanks Ladies

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support over the last couple of months - I have felt really alone and just overwhelmed.  Since AF hasn't come yet, I will have to take a couple months off since going in for monitoring appts or possibly IUI will be difficult with how much I'll be out of town for conferences, my MIL's surgery, etc.  Can't lie - I'm pretty bummed out (although the holidays are always difficult for me).

On the bright side of things, I have convinced my DH to move forward in getting help for him.  He verbally admitted to me last week that he is depressed and he will see a psychologist locally this Friday (who I'll be seeing as well individually and with him as a couple).  We also set up an appt with a sex therapist out of town since there isn't anyone qualified here - hopefully he will be able to shed light on the ejaculation problem. FX for some answers in this department!

TTC #1 Since 7/2011

Me: 30, PCOS with anovulation
DH: 38, Low Morph & DE
Rx: Metformin 500mg

Cycle #1: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel = No Response, Canceled
Cycle #2: Clomid 150mg + Ovidrel = No Response, Canceled
Cycle #3: Clomid 150mg + Follistim + Ovidrel = No response, Canceled

Cycle #4: Femara 7.5mg + Gonal-f + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP!!!!

~ EDD 03.26.14 ~

Re: Thanks Ladies

• Good luck with everything!
    Married 8/6/2011 Me (26) DH (33) SA normal,HSG clear TTC since August 2011 7/2012 50mg Clomid+Trigger+IUI+progesterone =BFN 8/2012 100mg Clomid+estrogen+Trigger+IUI+progestrone=BFN 10/2012 100mg clomid+Gonal+Lupron+Trigger+Progestrone+IUI=BFP but ectopic.
  • Good luck moving forward!

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry things didn't work out for right now, but hang in there and take care of yourself this holiday season. Glad to hear your DH is getting some help. Best wishes for you with that.
    TTC from May 2011 to Jan 2013. Due 9/11/13
  • It sounds like you are doing all the right things and taking advantage of the off cycles.  I hope your husband feels better, and you both are able to use your off cycles for some non-babymaking relaxation.
    Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
    AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
    IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts
  • Sounds like you are taking steps in the right direction. Good Luck!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So glad you are able to start working on some things!!!  Just keep in mind that if DH ends up seeing somebody to be put on meds make sure he tells them about difficulty ejaculating since one class of antidepressants (SSRIs) can have that as a side effect and would just compound the situation.
    Married: 7/2/11 TTC: 12/2011
    Me: 31, PCOS DH: 37, low morph and low counts

4 medicated TI, 1 IUI+Femara, 1 IUI+GonalF = BFNs
    IVF #1 Lupron/GonalF (Dec 2012)= 30R, 21M, 21F with ICSI, 18 HIP frosties!!!
    FET in August 2013 

http://i45.tinypic.com/21pym9.jpg

• Good luck with everything, sounds like you have a good plan. Wishing you the best!
    TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Me: 33, DH: 35, DX: PCOS & MFI (low everything)
    IUI #1-3 - Low Post-Wash Counts - All BFNs
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI: Long Lupron Protocol - Freeze-All Cycle due to Severe OHSS
    ER 4/27, 33 Eggs Retrieved, 13 Frosties
    FET #1 6/5, Transferred One Perfect 4AA Blast, HPT BFP @ 6dp5dt
    Beta #1 - 209, Beta #2 - 508, Beta #3 - 1,059
    EDD 2/20/14
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"