Multiples
Options

Any twin moms DOB Dec 2010?

Anybody out there I can relate to with twins born near Dec 2010? I'm new to posting, so please be kind :)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Any twin moms DOB Dec 2010?

• Options
    Mine were born in October 2010. They just turned two.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    Fabulous, could really use a multiple mom with toddlers around the same age as my lil munchkins! : I still can't believe how fast time has gone by that the girls will be turning 2 soon! I'm a sahm my girls are attached to my feet, major issues with sharing, playing together without me on the floor making them involved with eachother fears about how to approach potty training in the future... Any advice?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagechristinalrico:
    Fabulous, could really use a multiple mom with toddlers around the same age as my lil munchkins! : I still can't believe how fast time has gone by that the girls will be turning 2 soon! I'm a sahm my girls are attached to my feet, major issues with sharing, playing together without me on the floor making them involved with eachother fears about how to approach potty training in the future... Any advice?

I work from home part-time so I pretty much consider myself a SAHM. My boys have taken turns being really attached to me. I'm just trying to take the time to give them the attention they need. But I'm not ashamed to put on the Disney Channel in a attempt to get dinner cooked!

Potty training. Ha! I haven't even thought about that one!

imageimage
  • Options
    Mine were Christmas Eve 2010 :) I can't believe they will be two soon!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageddub09:

imagechristinalrico:

I work from home part-time so I pretty much consider myself a SAHM. My boys have taken turns being really attached to me. I'm just trying to take the time to give them the attention they need. But I'm not ashamed to put on the Disney Channel in a attempt to get dinner cooked!

Potty training. Ha! I haven't even thought about that one!

I'm not ashamed to use disney as a distraction either, thank walt disney for creating that mouse haha :
  • Options
    imageLilystar82:
    Mine were Christmas Eve 2010 : I can't believe they will be two soon!!

Thats awesome, my girls were born the 28th on their daddy's 28th birthday, we spent our 1st new years eve in the hospital, apparently you did also : How fun to have a birthday on nye!
  • Options

imageI Heart The 80s:
    Mine were born at the end of Sept 2010. They are into everything! I will be keeping them in their cribs until they are 21.

I wish I could have done that! Mine were climbers and we moved them to toddler beds in July. It was the Saddest. Day. Ever.

I so would have bought a crib tent on the black market if I could have found one!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"