Cloth Diapering
Options

Those who use fitteds and wool for ON

How many fitteds and wool covers do you have if you use these only for ON? 

We have been using our BG with a hemp doubler but are still having leaking issues at the legs by morning, probably 3 or 4 out of 7 days. I'm in need of a new solution! 

ETA: What fitted diaper do you recommend? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Those who use fitteds and wool for ON

• Options

I have one pair of wool longies that I use with Snug to Fit fitteds.  They work really well for us but I got them used on CL.  GMD has them for sale.  They are one size and pretty big on my almost 3mo old. 

I go a week or more with out having to wash the woolies and while they dry I use a bg with doublers and they work fine. 

I have 9 fitteds but only b/c of the cl deal.  I really only need 3-4 to keep me set until washing day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We have 5 bububebe fitteds, 3 interlock soakers, 3 interlock shorties and 1 pair of interlock longies. You don't need a ton of woollies....you actually don't need a ton of fitteds either if only using for overnight, but they do wear quicker the more you use them so if you want to maintain the fabrics better, then you might want like 7-8 fitteds for overnight
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have 5 overnight fitteds in rotation.  I use twinkie tush night nights.  They are very hard to come by.  I have also used and liked BubuBebe and Sbish OBF.  I used an extra hemp doubler in those.

If you are only planning to use wool overnight you can get by with 2 covers, but I'd recommend having 3.  They can take awhile to dry after being washed/lanolized.

• Options

In our rotation, we have 3 "regular" fitted Bububebe (I had heard great things about Sbish, but had a hard time finding them) and 1 "back up" Kawaii fitted that we pair with a hemp insert that we use if the laundry isn't done before bed. We don't use the wool though yet (I'm too lazy to lanolize) so use Flip covers with them.

We have never had leaks with these and have been using them for nearly a year--my LO is 18 months and goes 12+ hours overnight without a problem. I'm toying with purchasing a "Sleepytime" B4 to see how much more absorbent they are, but will wait to see if LO outpees the current setup.

• Options

We have four nighttime fitteds in our rotation. One Twinkie Tush Night Night, 2 OSC, and one Sbish OBF. I have to add hemp to every one of them. I also have 6 Sbish snapless that I have used ON, with a hemp insert.

As for wool, I have two wool soakers (one interlock, one hybrid) and one pair of wool longies.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"