Preemies

f/u torticollis

I just got a call from the PT place and the first date they have available that we can get to due to our work schedules is November 24!!! UGH they are almost completely booked before then.  

Does anyone have suggestions on things I can do in the meanwhile to work on this? I have been putting toys to his left side more and of course now that we know about this issue he is turning his head that way almost as far as the other side! like "Ha just wanted to scare you mom!" ... I just don't want to wait almost a month before anything is done!  

imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: f/u torticollis

• They just called and said there was a cancellation for tonight so we are taking him in to get the home exercises... whew! 
    imageimage

• Thank you! I figure this gives us a few weeks to work with him before the next appt! so we will just have to be really diligent with him! 
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • My Twin A has torticollis on her left side and she improved in only a week's time with the exercises - so glad you got in with the PT!
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Gringa- yay twin a!! 

So  since they told me on Friday I've been working hard at making him turn left. It paid off. His rom went from 10 percent to 80 percent ... 90 is full! They gave us exercises and I have no doubt he will be at full in 3 to 4 weeks! I'm really glad they got us in today. Ever since all he does is look left. What a brat!  

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"