Pregnant after 35
Options

Maternity clothes and packing help

I feel really silly for asking this but I think baby brain had kicked in.
Dd and I are going to Florida for a week leaving the end of next week we are driving down from canada and flying back. I will be 17 weeks by then and dd is 2.5. I don't have much in terms I'd mat clothes and dd may or may not still fit in her summer clothesso I may have to order of buy some stuff. What do I really need for a week in fort lauderdale? Should i try to buy stuff down there?

Re: Maternity clothes and packing help

• Options

Hi,

I grew up in Ft. Lauderdale and lived there for over 25 years.  Weather in November will be warm- I just checked weather.com and it looks like the temps will be in the low 80s next week.  Based on my experience, temps will likely remain in the 80s during your time there; in the evenings, the temps will drop to the 70s.  But, you should check weather.com a day or two before you leave to get the best idea of what the temps will be when you are there.  

As far as buying stuff, there are huge shopping malls practically on every corner. I would just wait until you got there and then you could pick up what you need based on current weather temps.  

Have a fun and safe trip, and enjoy the beach! 

Me, 41; DH 38; TTC since July 2012, 1st round of Clomid, BFP on 10/19, what an incredible blessing!  M/c on 7w3d; D&C on 11/30; 4th round of Clomid 100mg = BFP on 04/19!!! M/c #2 at 7w; D&C on 5/30, then repeat D&C on 7/1.  Saline u/s on 8/2, uterus looks great!  Will start TTC in 09/13 w/ Clomid 100mg. Surprise natural BFP on 8/25!!! Beta #1=95, #2=182, #3=404!  EDD 5/4/13...Grow baby grow!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"