Multiples

Belly Relief

What does everyone use to give their stretching belly a little relief?  I?m 22 weeks and my belly feels like it?s stretching to the point where it actually hurts?almost burns. Any lotions or ointments that you found to be effective to ?cool? it off and help make it not so uncomfortable because I know it?s only going to get bigger! Thanks!!

Re: Belly Relief

• I've been using Vitamin E oil and it really does help! It doesn't take the pain away completely, but it does provide me with relief. When I don't feel like having an oily stomach, I just slather on a ton of cocoa butter or stretch mark cream and that helps too. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This stuff is amazing and non-greasy to add to the mix. 

https://www.lushusa.com/Ro's-Argan-Body-Conditioner/03590,en_US,pd.html 

I bought it when I first found out I was pregnant and it gets rid of the general itch factor, but now that the itching has picked up I'm still using a plain lotion with a squirt of apricot oil so that you get the benefits of oil without having to use it straight up...

Can you tell I hate the greasy feeling? lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • A twin mom friend of mine recommended Mama Bee nourishing body oil by Burt's Bees. She said her and her other twin mom friends swore by it.  It's only $9 so might be worth a try.
    TTC since 10/1/10 BFP 1/14/11 MC @ 6w 3d 1/17/11 2 Rounds Clomid 50mg + ovidrel trigger=BFN SA=Normal HSG= tubes clear July 2012 gonal-f and +ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFN August 2012 gonal-f + ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFP!! Beta 8/24 12dpo 166!! Beta#2 8/28 16dpo 942!!! EDD 5/4/13 9/10-First US-TWINS!! 2 beautiful little HB's, 1/3/13 said good-bye to our little boy. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"