Cloth Diapering

Just starting Cloth Diapering...

I have 3 month old twin boys plan to start cloth diapering soon. Right now, I change them after each feeding so we go through about 56 diapers per baby per day. Should I expect to change more often with cloth? If so, how many diapers should I expect to go through in a day? Also, can anyone recommend a flushable liner safe for septic tanks? Thanks!!

Re: Just starting Cloth Diapering...

• Did you mean to say 56 diapers/baby, or 5-6? If you mean 5-6 you'll definitely be changing more often with cloth. My 19 month old goes through 5-6 diapers/day.At that age we were probably going through 10-12 diapers/day. So you're looking at 20-24 diapers/day with 2 babies.

With cloth you want to change every 2-3 hours or whenever they poop, whatever comes first. If your LO's are sleeping longer stretches at night just add more inserts so they can go the longer stretches in their diaper without leaks.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yes, I meant 5 to 6. For some reason the bump takes out my symbols when I'm posting. : 56 diapers a day would be astronomical!! : Thanks for the info!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"