1st Trimester

Intro

Just got my BFP, and I am due July 5th! DH and I have been married for a little over a year, and this will be our first child. (That is so weird to say/type). I actually haven't told him yet, so I guess I'll know his reaction this evening. I'm guessing jaw to floor with limited emotions. He will probably be focused on the financial side of things. Oh, well! Happy to meet you all! Congrats to you!
AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro

• Congratulations!

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Loading the player...
  • imagestacia601:
    Congrats and welcome!  Do you plan on telling him in a special way?  I was crying when I first found out and told him, because I was in shock.  BF was more calm than I was! 

I want to give him a dad pregnancy book with a cheesy title like My Boys Can Swim along with some Baby Ruths as a "little Halloween present". It should be interesting. DH does not wear his heart on his sleeve. I think his jaw will hit the floor, and he will say "Are you serious?" I'm hoping for at least a little excitement, haha! (This is a planned pregnancy btw, I just think he'll be shocked).

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"