Cloth Diapering

Kawaii P&N

To those of you who use and love their Kawaii Pure & Naturals ... How/when were you able to purchase them? I've been checking them out online for the last few weeks, and they've been constantly out of stock. Is there a specific time of the week/month that they restock?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Kawaii P&N

• super stash has them in a few patterns! can't say enough good things about her customer service.

https://www.superstash.net/pure--natural-pn2.html

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageCarlaAndJames:

super stash has them in a few patterns! can't say enough good things about her customer service.

https://www.superstash.net/pure--natural-pn2.html

This. And Thanksmama.com.

• Loading the player...
  • Totally hacking would you suggest ordering Alvas from her as well? I would rather pay a 1 or so more if I know they're coming from someone w/ great customer service and faster to boot.
    IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagevelazquezk1:
    Totally hacking would you suggest ordering Alvas from her as well? I would rather pay a 1 or so more if I know they're coming from someone w/ great customer service and faster to boot.

She's awesome. I whore her out on here as much as I can. haha. I've ordered 5 alvas and some Pure and Naturals from her, along with Cj's and bamboo inserts. I've never had to wait more than two days on my items and she always sends samples and a hand written note with your order.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAliciaS1411:

imagevelazquezk1:
    Totally hacking would you suggest ordering Alvas from her as well? I would rather pay a 1 or so more if I know they're coming from someone w/ great customer service and faster to boot.

She's awesome. I whore her out on here as much as I can. haha. I've ordered 5 alvas and some Pure and Naturals from her, along with Cj's and bamboo inserts. I've never had to wait more than two days on my items and she always sends samples and a hand written note with your order.  

There's not a thing wrong with whoring... When it comes to CD! Thanks!
    IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Agree - I've placed several alva orders from her and I love her! She charges for shipping, so they're slightly pricier than direct ordering, but I always get my orders in 2 days (or less, she is scary fast!) and have gotten lots of great samples. She's also been really responsive if I ask her a question on facebook or send an email. I highly recommend her!
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
  • I got mine form jackbenatural.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"