Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

buying a sippy cup

this is going to sound like a odd question...but how do/did you go about buying a sippy cup for LO? DS is 8 months so it's time to introduce him to a sippy cup...but do I buy one that's for 4mo since I'm just now introducing it or one that's for 9mo that's more in line with his age range?? I mean how are the 2 spouts different??

Re: buying a sippy cup

• Options
    just buy a cup Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It seems like the spouts are the same and the difference tends to be whether or not the cup has handles and how much it holds.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetjkdlhb:
    just buy a cup Stick out tongue

yep... same here.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We bought gerber graduate cups ( NUK make them I think)  they have a soft spout so its between a nipple and a hard spout and since he has 4 teeth already he seems to like them.  He still plays with them and chews more than drinks but they are spill proof for when he throws them.. and he hasnt left the bottle yet .. but I  like them and the handles are great for him.  There was a $1 coupon for them on the gerber site a while ago and walmart sell them in double packs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"