TTC after 35

Another baby maybe?

Hi!!!

So here i am back to the message board routine! lol..  Im Tara 35 and i have 3 kids 10,8,3 and now im starting to want one more!! Im so confused!!  Maybe its my biological clock telling me now or never.  Most of my friends are done having babies, and a few just had their last ones.  Part of me wants to move on and enjoy my kids and part of me wants 1 more because i feel like i will regret not having another.  Anyone in a similar situation?

Re: Another baby maybe?

• I'm 35 and have 3 kids as well! We're in the same boat. We decided to try for one more to complete our family, afraid that we would regret not having another. We'll see how that goes!
    Welcome and good luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, and I also have a 10 year old and a 3 year old. My 3rd will be 2 in December.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I would go for it! I am 42 and just had another baby! She was a surprise and we are so happy! She is quite the little bundle of joy! Good luck to you and your family!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Halloween Shopping
  • I'm not in the situation, as I'm 35 and will be TTC #3 next year, but I could imagine feeling like this when I'm closer to 40.

Most of my friends either had their kids years ago. But I've made new friends since becoming a Mum, so no big deal.

I'd tell you to go for it, but I'd love 4 kids. DH only wants 3. I'm hoping for twins ;-) 

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Whew at least im not alone!!!  I have always wanted 4.  But 3 is a ton of work! LOL! and now with the 2 older ones in sports im all over the place, but i know i will regret not having another one but i also i know i want to try sooner than later like NOW.  My friends think im nuts, well my friends that only have 2 think im nuts but most of my friends have 3&4 kids. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"