Philadelphia Babies

**Paging matnker05**

I haven't been on the nest in awhile and couldn't figure out if you could PM people or not. In any case, I looked back at an old post on Dr.Murphy and Abington Primary and had a few questions for you, since you had worked there and seemed to know quite a bit about it. I am a nurse and newer to the area, I am going to a different ob/gyn group and having a HORRIBLE experience and wanted possibly switch to this practice. Anyway I hope you don't mind me calling you out and asking for more info, it would mean so much to me!! TIA!!!!!

Re: **Paging matnker05**

• Hey!!! Just saw your post! Let me know what questions you have. I have been going to the practice for like 3 years now so I would be happy to answer your questions. Just let me know.

• Well I have been going to a practice where I feel like no one has any idea who I am or what is going on with my pregnancy. I know that around here they are "group" practices that make you rotate docs etc. But I was hoping to find a place where I wouldn't just be a number,etc. Also had a couple of things happen at my last appt that have made it almost impossible for me to want to continue to go to this practice. I am 18 weeks along so if I'm going to switch it needs to be very soon. Would it be easier to communicate via email? I have tons of ?'s lol. If so my email is nglmom@gmail.com :) Thanks again!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"