Secondary IF
Options

kandmrod

Hey just wanted to check on you and see if you started or got a bfp or what's going on... I haven't started though I kinda feel like I might, but I called to set up blood work this am anyway... Should know by the afternoon but who knows?! Anyway, sending you my best!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: kandmrod

• Options
    Thanks for thinking of me.... Unfortunately my bloodwork was negative.  We are moving on to Follistim when AF decides to show up.  Sending good vibes your way.  Someone needs some good news!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL... I'm trying to stay positive but totally feel like af is coming and near... but I guess we shall see when it's all said and done... Will keep you posted, and please do the same! We are very close on cycle days so I figure keeping up with each other makes sense... :)
    TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes please keep me posted about you!  I hope that we dont need to be cycle buddies next go round but if you dont get your BFP then for sure it makes sense to keep up with each other.  :)

• Options
    I just want to say that I actually, truly feel bad as I'm writing this but... I actually did get a BFP this month... I poas and it was negative (all three times) but I went for my Hcg yesterday (totally expecting negative) and she called this morning and said my Hcg is a 21 which is pregnant but still low according to her... I go on Sunday to get results Monday to make sure all is doubling and such.... I just want you to know that I'm not here to brag but to offer encouragement!!! My daughter is going to be 7 years old in two weeks so it's completely over due we have been ttc #2 for 3 1/2 years now...
  • Options
    Dont feel bad.  Its nice to hear that things can happen.  I wish you the best of luck and a very healthy 9 months.  Please keep me updated on how everything is going.  Hopefully i will be joining you shortly! :)
  • Options
    I will let you know on Monday if all is still good or if something isn't quite right... Hopefully the numbers continue to double and all that so we can continue on Monday... right now I'm just trying to be positive!!! Best of luck!!! Dreams and prayers do come true!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"