Special Needs

East Coast Buddies..

I really hope this storm isn't as bad as they think.

Nothing can be worse than an almost 3 year old who can't watch Thomas!  I'm more scared of Peyton with no access to power than I am of the storm!  lol.

We need a generator! 

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

Re: East Coast Buddies..

• imagerealisticdreams:

I really hope this storm isn't as bad as they think.

Nothing can be worse than an almost 3 year old who can't watch Thomas!  I'm more scared of Peyton with no access to power than I am of the storm!  lol.

We need a generator! 

Hahahaha!!!  OMG I'm thinking the exact same thing.  The batteries on our iphones drain crazy fast when Chris is playing his games and all I'm thinking is oh God, if there's no power and no iphone, no Thomas and no Super Why, it's going to be hell on earth.  

The wind's picking up around here now so to all my fellow east coasters - stay safe.  I'm sure we'll have interesting stories to tell in a few days.

G'night.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I'm more afraid of being stuck with my husband and kids in close quarters than I am of having no power.  I'm a horrible mommy/wife!
  • imagemommyof4boys:
    I'm more afraid of being stuck with my husband and kids in close quarters than I am of having no power.  I'm a horrible mommy/wife!

H will be at work.  I thought about it..hmmm would I rather him be off..(he delivers gasoline and the hours of service were lifted because of the storm).  So I decided i'd rather have 2 kids than 3 lol. 

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• We still have power, but it's like my girls forgot how to play.  It could be a really long week.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"