Success after IF
Options

s/e of clomid

What were your s/e of clomid?  I took my first one yesterday and don't remember what to expect.
 Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: s/e of clomid

• Options
    Hot flashes.  After the first few sleepless nights I started taking them about a half hour before I went to bed and that helped a little.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    I had hot flashes and was much, much more irritable than usual.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hot flashes, and towards the end of my last pill I get really bad headaches. 
    TTC #3 since June 2011. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had severe se's and had to quit. In addition to the hot flashes and mood swings, I started having vision issues. I saw sparkles and tracers. The vision issues led to severe vertigo to the point I couldn't stand up without falling over. This is obviously not a common issue, and I'm not trying to scare you, but if you notice any vision issues stop taking it and call your RE right away. This happened on my third cycle of clomid, so it can happen even if you've been fine with it before. GL!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    The only thing I remember from my Clomid days were the hot flashes!  
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• Options

I had cysts from the clomid, so they put me on femara, which was better, it also thinned my lining.

GL 

TTC Since september 2010 2 failed rounds of clomid 1 failed round of femara onto iui #1 october 2012 praying for my BFP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"