1st Trimester

Anyone tried Preggie Pops?

Just wanted to hear if anyone has any experience with them, either good or bad.  Have you tried them?  What flavors?  Did they help with nausea?  Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anyone tried Preggie Pops?

• I use the Preggie Pop Drops sours. They work for me, especially the tangerine flavour. Mind you, my nausea has been really mild so far, so I don't know how they will hold up against serious morning sickness.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family
  • Yep, I used them with DS and they actually seemed to take the edge off of the nausea. 

• Loading the player...
  • I used the Preggie Pop Drops and did not like them, they tasted okay but they were so big that they made me gag.
  • I used the Preggie Pop Drops and thought they were okay. They worked for the nausea, but were kind of expensive. Just get hard candy - sometimes sour candy works better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• don't waste your money. Just get some lemon heads instead.

Lifesavors winterfresh mints seemed to help me alot too!

<leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • To me, they tasted fine.  Even good.  But it only helped while they were in my mouth, and maybe for 10 minutes afterward.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • i've had very mild m/s this time around so the preggie pops have been lifesavers.  if i feel sick i pop one in and by the time i'm finshed with it (they're kinda big) i feel better.  i despise the lemon ones though- waaay too lemony and more tart than the others.  all the other flavors were good.

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love them! I get them on amazon cause they're cheaper. Linky.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • it helped me a bit but sour candy (my favorite: sour patch kids) worked just as well
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I got some yesterday and they actually made me feel worse. I think I will stick with the blue Jolly Ranchers.
  • I haven't tried the preggie pops brand but I have tried b-natal lollipop ones which are similar and they've been great for helping with my constant nausea. I don't know that they'd do much if it was vomiting all the time like some of the ladies here but for my symptoms they're great :)

BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"