Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Sleepsack for movers (feet?)

It gets pretty cold in our house at night. I used sleep sacks when the boys were young, and a Halo sleep sack with footholes for my 2 yr old. But I cannot find anything for my 10 month old. I need something thicker than the footed pj's. The Halo footed sleep sacks only start at 2T. Do you know of anything with footholes or a super warm footed pajama?

Re: Sleepsack for movers (feet?)

• I found some warmer Carter's pjs at Walmart today. They are more like fleece material but are footed.

• It isn't just 2T.  It is Large and XL and the large size is 12-18 months. 

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Loading the player...
  • when its cold, we put socks on and we use fleece footed sleepers and a fleece sleep sack. Ok, usually not fleece and fleece at the same time, but a combo of fleece and non fleece. My point is that the fleece sleep sacks are pretty warm-seeming, and as a PP said, they do come in 12-18 month size. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Agreed...we use the Halo Sleep Sack Early Walker (with feet) in XL size (12-18 mos) and have been using for months even though it's big.  He's mostly just sleeping in it, if the legs are long the ankles will still sort of "hold" it up.  I like doing cotton footed pjs (Costco makes nice, affordable organic cotton pajamas that we love) and the sleep sack.  
  • DD is walking but I'm still using regular sleep sacks.  She can stand (and kind of shuffle) just fine. 
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"