Late Term and Child Loss

Tell me about your child(ren)

We used to do this post once in a while... I think JabberJay used to post it... I feel like it's time for another one.

So while you're here, tell me about child(ren). Anything and everything you want to share. All loss mamas (lurkers or regulars or in-between-ers, whether you've intro'd or not) are welcome!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome

Re: Tell me about your child(ren)

• These days, I think about how much my sweet boy would kick me. Hard and forcefully, and when DH would come home from work and talk to him, he'd go nuts! Smile He also used to stay really low, which made it painful for me to walk sometimes, but he always (ALWAYS!) moved up when I asked him to.

I didn't have my little girls for too long (just about 8 weeks), but we were so excited to see two in there. And identical! I've always wanted a sister (I'm surrounded by boys in my family and DH's), so I was really excited to see a set of sisters. Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Devon was not nearly as active as his brother - but he always danced around when I would sing or he heard music. I remember him being active when I went and saw a Broadway musical in May. I imagine that he loves all sorts of music and is making lots of noise up there. :)
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My angel Frankie was a fighter. He fought through a 8 hour surgery with flying colors. He was so alert for only being 6 days old. Frankie is just amazing! I have never experienced a love like the type that I had for my son. Frankie was alive for 6 days in the NICU. He liked to be under the bilirubin lights and to be swaddeled from head to toe.

We love and miss him every day!

http://wwwcirillofamily.blogspot.com/

BFP#1 12/23/11 EDD 8/29/12. Frank P. Cirillo IV born on 8/19/12 at 2:34am. Grew his wings and went to heaven on 8/25/12.
    My sweet angel Frankie. Love you so much!

BFP #2 5/21/13 EDD 1/25/14 Sam Frank P. born 1/17/14 Our rainbow baby is here!!

January 2015 PAL- Advice image

• I haven't intro'd yet, but I will someday. I have to get a new profile first...this old Knot one doesn't let me change anything b.c of the " / " in it I guess. and I really want to add a siggy with pictures and all the stuff like you all have Sad

Anyways...Lillian would have been 1 month old today. I wonder how big she would have been? Even though she was 10 days overdue, she only weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. but was 20.5 in. long. I told her that she and her head needed to stay small, but she could get as big as she wanted outside of Mommy, and she listened!

She had my long fingers and her half brothers brow and thankfully NOT her father's nose <-his words. She was thee most B-E-A-UTIFUL thing I had ever seen! I didn't know I had that kind of creation power in me. When I was pregnant, I said to her father..."What if we have an ugly baby and we don't know it?" (I had a horrible nightmare when I was married to my ex that we had a cross between a werewolf & vampire baby, lol) and Lillian's daddy said, "are you kidding me? look at us, we're both to hot to make ugly babies!" and that made me laugh. and I guess he's right because he has pretty cute 10 yr. old boy and Lillian took my breath away. I wish I knew how to post a picture so you could see her.

She also had a head full of hair, which I wasn't expecting. it was so soft and a pretty color of light brown with just a tinge of red. Her daddy is a blue-eyed blonde and I am hazel/green eyed light brown with some red...but my mom is a redhead. I remember being SO incredibly curious to see what Lillian was going to look like!

She was head down the entire pregnancy. No big flips or turns or hard jabs in my ribs or bladder, yet she was still very active. I used to wonder if her schedule inside me would be her schedule when she was born?

Today, Lillian Reid Woodward, weighing 6lbs. 13 oz. measuring 20.5 in. born at 4:12 pm would have been 1 month old.

Tomorrow at 8:35 pm she will have taken her last breath one month ago...AND I'M SO ANGRY & HURT!

• My favorite memory which so happens to be the day before my daughter went into her eternal sleep. I came home from work and she was sitting on the couch watching football with my husband. I had walked in front of the tv and said hi to her. She moved her head to the side because clearly I was blocking her view of the game lol and when she realized it was me she started kicking her legs and getting all excited because she knew I was going to pick her up and shower her with kisses. I miss that little chunky monkey.
  • Thank you ladies, it has been wonderful to get to know your LOs. *hugs*

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Zachary was active! He was a roller and I would feel him lumped up on one side - it also made it easy for my DH to feel him. DH also was able to feel him kick. We feel so lucky for that! Zachary had my upper lip and DH's toes.  His hands were beautiful. I miss my boy so much. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"