Babies on the Brain

Bad memory....when could symptoms start?

Hi everybody, my hubby and I are trying to concieve right now and my period started on October 8.  I have been feeling really woozy and tired and wondered if I could be feeling symptoms already of pg??? I cant test till 5 days before the start of my next period correct? It has been sooo long since I was pg so I cannot remember. thanks!

Amanda

Amanda Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Bad memory....when could symptoms start?

• Depends, what day did you O. My understanding is symptoms are caused by HCG, which doesn't start being produced until the egg implants, around days 8-12 past ovulation.
    Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• The problem with pregnancy symptoms is that they are pretty much identical to AF symptoms.  So while it is possible to have symptoms this early it is also possible that it is just pre-AF symptoms and you are just noticing them more because you are paying closer attention.

• Loading the player...
  • You are on CD 19.  Unless you O really early, it is too soon for symptoms and too soon to test.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• imageTwinkie0612:
    You are on CD 19. nbsp;Unless you O really early, it is too soon for symptoms and too soon to test.

This. Way too early for pregnancy symptoms, you may need to take a nap or are coming down with something.
  • In my experience, it is possible to have pregnancy symptoms BEFORE the Bfp. I started having mild cramping for a few days which was implantation cramping, intense appetite/hunger at 3 weeks preg. About a week after my bfp I started feeling extremely fatigued and slept a lot after work. Morning sickness started at 6 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejoanithegreat:

The problem with pregnancy symptoms is that they are pretty much identical to AF symptoms.  So while it is possible to have symptoms this early it is also possible that it is just pre-AF symptoms and you are just noticing them more because you are paying closer attention.

This exactly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"