Babies on the Brain

Cant wait for it to end

Is anybody else sick of seeing "election" commericials? I swear every time you flip to a different channel thats ALL you see. I personally cant wait for the election to be over with!
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Cant wait for it to end

• 11 more days!!

Thank goodness! I am so sick of them! I get sick of them the first day I see them! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes and election junk mail and political poll phone calls.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • imageTwinkie0612:
    Yes and election junk mail and political poll phone calls.

luckily I dont get the political calls Stick out tongue

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • I'd like Facebook to return to normal.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • imageTwinkie0612:
    Yes and election junk mail and political poll phone calls.
    THIS!
  • yes! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The last two or so weeks are the worse. There aren't any actual commercials just political junk
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • imagefredalina:
    I don't live in a swing state and rarely watch network tv; I mostly watch Netflix on the Roku box. I do kind of wish they'd poll me though.

I don't mind the occasional automated "who are you going to vote for" polls, but the in depth "the candidate said X on X topic, does that make you more likely to vote for him/her" polls get old.  I think I would be ok with one a week, but I probably get 3-5 a week the last few weeks.

Actually worse than the polls are the "vote for X candidate" recorded message calls.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• imageOkayKelci:
    Yes, then I can return to Facebook.

Here here!
  • Yes! Can't wait for the election to be over.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"