Two Under 2

XP - Narrowest Infant Car Seat?

Anyone know what the narrowest infant car seat is?  We are trying to fit 3 car seats in our CR-V and have 2 Radians now, and I just attempted to put our snugride 22 in and it didn't seem like they will all fit.  I need to play around with it some more, trying different positions for each seat, but in case I can't get it to work, anyone know what the narrowest infant seat is?  We would rather buy a new infant seat than a new car at this point!  Thanks for your help!
TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP - Narrowest Infant Car Seat?

• This link has charts with car seat measurements, it's been super helpful to us! 

https://sites.google.com/site/carseatmeasurements/

Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Since I plan to wear the baby (I wore the first 2 as well) we went ahead and bought a third Radian since I found an awesome deal on them last week. We have an older Crown Victoria and a Suburban that is out of commission right now but all three kids will fit in the Crown Vic if it's still our only vehicle come May (doubtful but possible)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe try the Snugride in the center and the install the radians using seatbelts on the side? Good luck!
  • We have two Radians and a Baby Trend Flex-loc in my Nissan Sentra. The configuration that works best is the two Radians next to each other, using seatbelts, not Latch, and the infant carseat behind the passenger seat. It's snug, but it works for now.

• You could try the car seat without the base (install with the seat belt).  That should give you a few more inches.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • How are the Radians installed? Latch or seatbelt? That makes a difference.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"