Babies on the Brain
Options

You know what's even more awesome?

My birthday was this month, along with 2 other coworkers. We usually have a monthly birthday lunch. They asked be way back at the end of September if today would work, and it did. Another coworker came into the tissue culture room at 11:30 to ask me if I was going to the birthday lunch. Apparently our secretary had left me off of the 3 reminder emails about it, so I forgot completely. None of the people I called answered the phone. I made it there, 30 mins late. It was sort of awkward. 

I feel so loved! lol. 

imageimage
7,065/13,000=54.3%
Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah

Re: You know what's even more awesome?

• Options
    They forgot to remind you of your own birthday lunch?  What the potato??

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

"What the potato" is awesome! I'm going to have to use that. Yeah, apparently there was an email on Oct 22 to everyone and one this morning. I didn't get either; I don't know if I was the only one left off or if she missed a few others. 

My boss paid for my lunch though, so that's good. It was a bit awkward because she kept smiling at me. I don't think I'll ever relax around her. It's not that I don't like her, it's just awkward. Anywhoo. 

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebtaylor19:
    They forgot to remind you of your own birthday lunch?  What the potato??

I love that...What the potato!

• Options
    imagebiomaj5:

"What the potato" is awesome! I'm going to have to use that. Yeah, apparently there was an email on Oct 22 to everyone and one this morning. I didn't get either; I don't know if I was the only one left off or if she missed a few others. 

My boss paid for my lunch though, so that's good. It was a bit awkward because she kept smiling at me. I don't think I'll ever relax around her. It's not that I don't like her, it's just awkward. Anywhoo. 

I'll take an awkward free lunch any day 

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    That wasnt nice to not remind you :( But happy belated Cake
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    That's pretty awkward but yay for free! What'd you get?
  • Options

imagehesakeeper:
    That's pretty awkward but yay for free! What'd you get?

I had a grilled chicken sandwich. It was at a mexican restaurant, and I don't like mexican food.

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"