Preemies

Found a product I love and thought I'd share!

First off, I am in no way affiliated with infantino, and am not promoting them directly.

I am a sahm and am always looking for ways to save, I have tried to make as much of dd's food as I can and was using the ice cube tray method. But to be honest those squeeze pouches are super easy for when we are on the go! But they are soooo expensive and add up! I really have no clue how I stumbled upon this but one night I did and went right away to get it! Yes my life has come to getting excited over a baby food making product!  It got rave reviews and was so reasonably priced I had to try it out for myself!  It is a station to make your very own squeeze pouches!!! And I am obsessed to say the least! It's SUPER easy to use. I also bought the steamer bowl and love that too. I just made about 25 pouches while dd is napping and it took me like 30 mins! Which the ice cube tray took way longer, at least for me. The steam bowl isn't large at all, but works for small batches. My good friend who's dd is 16 months went and purchased it as well because even though her LO is on table food, she loves to squeeze those pouches herself and she will make applesauce, or yogurt mixes with different fruits, and even hides oatmeal in some of the fruit mixes because her LO will not eat oatmeal alone. So it can last beyond the pur?e stage. I googled recipes, but its not hard to come up with your own either. I basically make a lot of stuff and then mix and match! Like apples, pears, squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, you get the picture. The link is below, I hope I managed to make it clicky. Once again I am by no means trying to shove a product down your throats just thought I would share. Because i was seriously over the cubes and was using more store bought, which I am in no means against, just looking for a more cost effective choice for my family!

I know that this board has a bit more serious issues and concerns than a baby food making product but I don't go on my bmb much, you guys are the ones I share with more! 

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=15439726

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Found a product I love and thought I'd share!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"